Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pretty

Paris is just brimming with creativity.
On Sunday I went to the Bastille, and was astounded by the gentleman juggling and balancing a fish on his head. From there I walked along the Viaduc des Arts, which is a series of galleries and workshops, on top of which is a lovely tree and flower-lined walkway. In one of the galleries I saw the installation to the left; plastic soldier dolls in glass jars. I would love some of these on my counter, so much better than a vase of flowers-and it would last forever! Whoopee!

And this morning I went to a lovely park in my neighbourhood and saw this wee fellow. A lifesize topiary dolphin. Cool! And he is not sideways in real life, it's just that I can't figure out how to turn that photo around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow thats quite cool Sophie. Good to read about some of your experiences in Paris and I must say well done on the continuous regular updates!
We're missing you at highway, eastercamp next weekend already arrrrhhhh, think we have about 30 kids coming so that's kinda crazy but should be good :)