Friday, February 8, 2008

hola


Well I don't think that I am going to be able to fit all those posts in! I am trying though. Had a French test this morning, easy and completely quickly so that I would have time for a quick blog before running off to work - you see I really do have my priorities sorted!

Saw my first blossom this week, waaay to early for spring but the weather is definitely warming and it the days beginning to lenthen a little. Life is good. And it's the weekend! I have a list as long as my arm of things to do...grocery shopping, a flea market, the CHinese New Year celebrations, church, salsa, a visit to the Paris Mosque...And if the weather is as fine as predected some parkful wanderings.

This is so short but I have to run! Here is a picture from New Year that someone just emailed me, this was the preparation for our feasting. I'm not actually helping but I did make a lot of pizzas that day...

3 comments:

jessIe said...

wow cool cool cool!
I totally forgot you had a blog and remembered just now and YAY it is wonderful to hear sophie news.
You cant even imagine how excited I am about you coming back!!
Yipeeeee
xx

jessIe said...

ps. I LOVE PARIS

MALC0LM said...

and.. it might be too early for spring there, but the first veges are planted, and the daffies and crocus's are out over here.