Monday, October 20, 2008

And now...

What's on the cards now for this Kiwi? Well for starters I think this blog needs a makeover; the heading is a blatant lie -and is anyone else having problems with Blogger? I have a lot of trouble getting my posts to look like I want them to; everything ends up sneakily jumping to weird places and it's tricky to upload photos. Hmmm, if I knew what I was doing I would get in their and edit that Html but I think that it might be more satisfying to start from scratch. I'll do a shop around.
As I can no longer really talk about daily life in Paris I am going to switch the content to topics that I want to rant and rave about.
I'm just in the process of applying to do a graduate diploma of journalism in 2009. I am applying far and wide but really hope that Christchurch will say yes! In the meantime I will continue to sharpen up my non-fiction writing with some blogging.
Step one is to commission my tech-savvy brother to replace my ibook's hardrive.

No comments: