Saturday, March 17, 2007

Rot the Baby


Morbid title huh. But it goes quite well with the cleaver and skull handbags which I spotted in a shop window. I love the juxtaposition of the cute pink-patterned dresses with the deathly accessories.
Last night I babysat the kids and the little one would not go to sleep, she napped too long in the arvo. I sing a lot of songs with her as it is the only way I can get any words of english out of her. The firm favourites are '3 Little ducks went out to play' at bathtime, and 'Rock-a-bye baby' at bedtime. She has not quite understood the words of the latter, and asks me to 'sing rot the baby!' Always gets a smile out of me.
I don't actually have any news, maybe I will do something interesting this weekend. I'll make sure I have charged my camera batt too!

3 comments:

Scotty said...

Those dresses are alarmingly brutal looking. The French are famous for their fashion, but in SOuthland that would be considered gauche. However these outfits would be fine in Cuba Street Wellington!

jessIe said...

HAHA!!! THOSE HANDBAGS ARE TOOTN HALARIOUS!!!!

Rot the baby! How CUTE!!!! Omigosh, I am SOOOOOO looking forward to seeing you Soph! Its like such a highlight of my trip!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!

I wana cuuute dwess!

mwah! xo

jessIe said...

oh did u see the freaken adorable pic of helen&brians bub on myspace?! SHE IS A DOLL!! [not actually... like...shes adorable...]