Saturday, May 5, 2007

Bon, bah...

Um yeah, so I don't actually have anything to say, except that May is a good month to be French because we get a heap of public holidays.
And in other news, French class is as boring as ever - my tutor is obsessed with us having lengthy discussions about the elections, and frankly, we have exhausted the topic; I found an amazing op-shop today, thankfully I self-imposed a one item limit before entering, or I would now have a ridiculous number of floral dresses and 70s leather bags; the All Blacks new uniforms took up a two-page spread in one of the daily papers; I opened my mother's latest book today -and cried! Beautiful descriptions of the West Coast that took me straight back home to NZ.
And a random photo. Because a post without a photo is like sleep without dreams.

2 comments:

Pierre-Etienne said...

Very deep comment about the picture...

Scotty said...

A harsh but true reality. Unless you are touring, it is tough getting pictures for all occasions. Is that how you spell that last word?