Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Le Weekend


Buttes de Chaumont
Originally uploaded by nz fille.

I went to this really cool park called Buttes Chaumont. It's the biggest and hilliest and tree-iest that I've yet found in Paris central. It has a very realistic looking fake stream flowing through it, and equally realistic looking fake caves and waterfall. Right up at the highest point of the park is a little 'temple' - or kiosk as my friend called it - with awesome views over Paris. I'll post some photos of it too.


4 comments:

Mrs Holman said...

Hi Soph,
nice to see some photos of you weekend, maybe we will go to that park with you in Paris?!
I like your outfit, btw!

Scotty said...

Hey,

Despite being a blog veteran I am unsure how to post You Tube videos so people can just click on the video. How do you do this?

Cheers

sophie said...

Scotty: as far as I remember there is a 'blog this' link somewhere near the video on youtube, (excuse my vagueness!) and when you click on it a window will come up with the htlm code for the video. Copy this and then when you go to create a post open 'edit html' and paste in the code. Then if you preview your post you should see the vid come up.

Scotty said...

Thanks!

You should go to the French Open when it is on.