Thursday, May 24, 2007

what i is be doing this weekend.

Warning, I'm slowly losing my grip on the English language. French is creeping into the cracks and crevices of my brain and there are now several words which have completely made the switch. For example when I'm craving some cheese (so often) je me dis (oops there I go), I say to myself, gosh some fromage de chevre would really hit the spot. The word 'cheese' would never even enter my head, it's all fromage from here on in. Speaking of which, tonight I tried double cream brie, which was so amazing. Practically dripping in the centre and sooooo smooth and delicious.
Where was I going with this post? Oh yeah, so just to prevenir you all that I'm off to Berlin tomorrow! Woohoo! I really like Berlin a lot, and I love the fact that I get to see my family! It's my cousin's 21st on Friday, and my dad's parents are over from NZ to join the celebrations so it will be a very international family reunion. I'm only staying 3 nights, but I'm sure I'll fit lots in and no doubt have some photos and stories after the weekend.
So until next week,
Amusez-vous bien!

3 comments:

Scotty said...

It sounds like you are having a great time. It will be strange meeting up with family in such a different place.

jessIe said...

amazing.

you are amazing.

Anonymous said...

is do not wury! i hav a verry gud graszp iof tha inglishj langwidj and ur inglisjh is onlee gettin bettta! i cn undastand moor thn juszt wun word a sentins now!