Wednesday, July 23, 2008

woah

Oh the lazy blogger that I am, coming back from the dead-but only ever so briefly-after many months dormant. My parents are here visiting in Neuilly and I have the luxury of mum's laptop for a few weeks.
This weekend Alex and I did a weekend trip to Belgium - Brussels and Gent - and were presently surprised by the quirkiness of the place and the excellent food. I will perhaps even post some photos tomorrow! Before that the family braved French roads and tripped around Brittany for 10 days. Ironically of course it is only once back in the big city that the weather gets really warm and we all wish there was a bit of beach here. Today at Paris Plage ( tonnes of sand dumped along banks of Seine) we dunked out feet in the fountain and felt our noses burn. They actuall float a pool in the Seine so that will be the destination tomorrow if this heat keeps up.
This evening sis and I are off to an open-air cinema screening of an Audrey Hepburn film, actually we had better make tracks!
bisous

1 comment:

Morwenna said...

Yay! I was missing your posts. Hope you got to swim in the pool - any photos?