Sunday, August 5, 2007

The blogs that will have to wait.


I'm realising that in spite of all my good intentions, blogging and holidays don't really mix well for me. I was meaning to tell you all much more about my time in Austria with more yummy pics, but it's gonna have to wait...again.
I've just finished packing (or reshuffling the case that I never really unpacked 4 days ago) and am heading to Cannes tomorrow on a hideously early train. I always seem to be getting hideously early trains, I should learn from this.
I'm going to join the family at their holiday house for the next 2 weeks. It will be tough, being on the French Riveria and having to be in the pool or on the private beach all the time.
I'm really looking forward to seeing them all!
But probably won't be much time for e-mailing or blogging, I'll be back in action around the 19th.
Hoping all my readers are well!
time to sleep a little.

1 comment:

Scotty said...

I am well and truly jealous. I went for a day trip to Cannes it is the glamour lifestyle and the beaches are awesome. Private beach ay I had to go public. The glitz and glamour of another life. You should live it up!